Tuesday, November 29, 2011

bringonthetragedy: Hey guys, Just checking in again to remind...

via DIRTY RICHMOND on 11/29/11



bringonthetragedy:
Hey guys,
Just checking in again to remind you to check out my new Tumblr site The $5 Friendship Stimulus!
My friend Kevin and I are asking for people to submit weird/funny/awesome ideas for how they'd spend five bucks with a friend.  We pick a winner just about every day and send them $5 in the mail to go accomplish their idea.
The response so far has been great.  We've had a lot of people visit the site and some great ideas have been submitted, but we've noticed the ideas have started to slow down, so if you had an idea but hesitated to submit it, I'd encourage you to send one in.
Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now.  Thanks friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment